We partner with dairy farms and calf ranches in areas where dairy cows are abundant. This allows our fellow dairy farms to market their BeefBuilder™ calves directly to Wulf Cattle. We value this direct relationship with farms using Breeding to Feeding™ genetics.
Calf Marketing Options for Your BeefBuilder™ Calves
Calf Marketing for Your BeefBuilder™ Calves with Wulf Cattle
Wulf Cattle is always interested in the potential purchase of BeefBuilders™ for its feedyards. In order to market directly with Wulf Cattle, dairy farm partners must meet the following criteria
- Wulf Cattle is interested in procuring calves out of approved Breeding to Feeding™ sires ONLY
- Full load capabilities on calves or pooling of animals is acceptable under the right circumstances; larger volumes of calves will be given priority
- Day old calf marketing agreements will only be considered if a dairy producer(s) is looking for a long-term calf marketing agreement, due to raising/pick-up logistics
- Three to Four-Hundred pound calf marketing agreements are available to interested dairies
- Long term agreements preferred
- Calf prices can be set monthly or re-evaluated as needed
- Total protein levels on all calves must test over 6.0
- The dairy farm must agree to random DNA testing on calves for breed verification
- Approximately equal numbers of male and female animals must be provided when purchased
- Purchased calves must be healthy with no evidence of conditions which make the animals non-marketable
- For further questions on calf marketing requirements, please contact Wulf Cattle directly
All bids and agreements are evaluated on a case-by-case basis and custom fit to the farm's preference or situation. Premiums on BeefBuilder™ calves may vary due to freight, colostrum, calf volume, and current market conditions. However, based on historical averages, BeefBuilder™ calves will add value to a dairy producer's bottom line.